1, Solid Gold, 5.11c, sport, Don't put your hand in the bees nest near the top! If you stay onthe face on the right the bees will probably not bother you.FA Paul Collis, Andy Halkyard, Ed Pramuk & Phylis Hsia, 2008to 3/2009.
2. Gold Rush, 5.11b, sport. FA Paul Collis, Christophe Dantzer, Fiona Lin, 2/2007
3. Jih Sih (Selfish), 5.11c, sport, This was a closed project bolted by Paul Collis and Dan Hannahand left without hangers on it. The first ascent was "accidentallystolen" in mid-2008. After placing his oWn hangers and climbingthe route, the culprit removed his hangers . strange andunacceptable behaviour.
4. Name??, 5.12a/b, sport, The guys who did this route generously put bolt hangers backon Jih Sih. FA Peng and friends, 05/2009
5. Skeleton Corner, 5.10b, sport, FA Paul Collis, Christophe Dantzer, Fiona Lin, 2/2007
6.Name?? 5.13a sport
7 Cracktastic, 5.10c, sport. FA Paul Clis, Damian Ryan, Renia Lopez, Benjack Pillips,3/2006
8. HõÍy Saturday, 5.11a, sport, After the first two bolts this route is an enjoyable 5.10b. lfyoucan't do the hard start, then pull on the first two bolts to getthrough to easier rock. FA Paul Collis, Andy Halkyard, 3/2008
9. The Midas Touch, 5.9, sport. FA Ed Pramuk & Phyllis Hsia, 3/2009
10. Silk Purse, 5.8, sport. FA Benjack Phllips, Paul Collis 11/2008
11. Fool's Gold, 5.8, sport. FA Benjack Pillips, Paul Collis, 0312009
12. Buried Treasure, 5.8, sport.
FA Paul Collis, Benjack Pillips, 03/2009